The Riverfront Park in Beaumont is an enjoyable place for all. With a great view of the Neches River, there are plenty of places to sit and relax with friends or family
- There is also fishing in the park's lagoon, so you can enjoy catching some fresh fish while relaxing on one of the many benches around it
- The park has several trails that are good for walking or running as well as biking. Even if you don't have your own bike, they rent bikes out near the entrance at reasonable rates!
- Beaumont itself has quite a bit of history from its oil boom era to being known as "The Electric City" when it was home to over fifty electric companies - every light bulb manufactured in Texas came from here!
Some of the family activities include:
- interactive games and activities in the kids play area
- picnic tables available for large gatherings or family reunions
- playgrounds designed with different levels of difficulty to accommodate all ages
You can find the park over at 411 East St.
- There is a fee to enter the park but it's worth every penny!
- Hours of operation are from sunrise until sundown, seven days per week and they offer free admission on Fridays at sunset
This will be an awesome place for you and your family spend time together during those hot summer months that Texas is famous for.
This is a great place to go to when visiting Beaumont!